Eighth UNC-Duke Corporate Finance Conference
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
April 5 – April 6, 2019
The University of North Carolina and Duke University are organizing a Corporate Finance Conference designed to bring together leading scholars in the field. The conference will be held in Chapel Hill on Friday/Saturday April 5 – April 6, 2019, and is jointly sponsored by the University of North Carolina’s Kenan-Flagler Business School and Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business.
Paper Selection Process
Papers in all areas of corporate finance are invited. Papers should be well developed, but at a stage where they can still benefit from the group’s discussion. Preference will be given to recent papers that have not previously been presented at major conferences.
Paper Submission Procedure
Please submit an electronic version of the paper (PDF format) no later than November 18, 2018, through the conference website.
Paper selection will be finalized by the end of January 2019.
For any additional questions please contact one of the conference organizers:
- Yasser Boualam (UNC) email@example.com
- Jillian Grennan (Duke) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xinxin Wang (UNC) email@example.com
- Ming Yang (Duke) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lauren Cohen (Harvard University)
- Wei Jiang (Columbia University)
- Gustavo Manso (University of California Berkeley)
- Mitchell Petersen (Northwestern University)
- Neng Wang (Columbia University)
- Toni Whited (University of Michigan)